BACK Standing Desk | Height Adjustable Sit-Stand Workstation | New Easy to Use Hand-Levers | Office Desk for Desktop Computers and Laptops (White)
Switching between sitting and standing postures throughout the day can help reduce the physical stresses on your body, keep you active whilst at work, as well as improve your productivity. Research suggests that we should be standing for at least two hours, gradually increasing that up to four. With a ergonomic standing desk you can
Switching between sitting and standing postures throughout the day can help reduce the physical stresses on your body, keep you active whilst at work, as well as improve your productivity. Research suggests that we should be standing for at least two hours, gradually increasing that up to four. With a ergonomic standing desk you can make this change as simple as possible.
Recommended by the London Spine Clinic, the Standing Desk has been designed so that you can work comfortably whether stood up or sat down, allowing you to easily vary your position throughout the day and combat the health risks associated with too much sitting. With no assembly required, the Standing Desk sits on top of your existing work surface, transforming your desk into an ergonomic sit-stand workstation. With easy to use hand levers, the Standing Desk can adjust from a sitting to a standing position in seconds, making it an easy and convenient solution to improving your health while working. Simply release and lift the hand levers on either side of the unit to raise and lower the desk.
Ideal for use at the office or in the home, the adjustable monitor stand is perfect for workstations with limited space. The large surface area on the top platform allows for two monitors and the spacious retractable lower platform is ideal for both a keyboard and mouse.
Dimensions (folded): 31.8 inches (810mm) x 21.5 in. (545mm) x 6.5 in. (165mm)
Weight: 26.5 lbs.
Adjustable height: 6.5 in. (165mm) – 16.3 (415mm)
Maximum load: 88lbs (40kg) on top platform / 11lbs (5kg) on keyboard shelf
How to use:
1. Squeeze adjustable levers on each side.
2. Lift desktop up and toward you while levers are squeezed.
3. Release levers to lock the desktop at your desired height.
To lower, lift both levers and push in and forward to easily bring down to your desired height.
- The BACK Standing Desk is a simple sit-stand workstation that helps to improve posture, energy levels and productivity. Approved by London Spine Clinic – Harley Street. First only available in the UK, now available in the US.
- NEW AND IMPROVED MECHANISM! This stand up office desk adjusts from sitting to standing position in seconds with the spring-assisted hand levers
- Its robust design can hold up to 88 lbs (40kg) on top shelf and 11 lbs (5kg) on keyboard tray and the large surface area can hold two computer monitors or laptops. The top of the desk is 31.75″ in length and 20.5″ deep.
- Height adjustable stand up desk moves from 6.5 inches (165mm) – 16.3 Inches (415mm). The base is 24.6 Inches deep and 31.9 inches in length.
- The Standing Desk is shipped fully assembled and ready to use. Can convert any desk into an ergonomic workstation and sits directly on top of your existing table.